Wednesday, September 26, 2018

More research....

I am still searching for articles and reading up on marketing theories. I need a plan/approach for the assignment.

I like the valuation and portfolio theories because those theories are from finance (I have a MSF degree). I also like the consumer behavior/preferences/decision-making theories. Those remind me of my mega-paper on online reviews. Maybe I could use some of the theories from that paper. I will review the paper.

(click images to enlarge)




Document (for the assignment) created in Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vSSzv_bn50Iqb3s0KUkQAk8wC6rDzdXthoz3zrj5x9I/edit?usp=sharing

I may end up updating the document from my phone. Not sure how the syncing works - the updates may not appear in the web version.

No comments:

Post a Comment